Join a Winning Team at Piedmont Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page! If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
Make $80,000+ A Year!
Apply Online Or In Person Today!
Piedmont Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
Piedmont Automotive, the area’s largest volume dealer, is seeking a select number of Business Development Associates
Piedmont is looking for motivated, intelligent, responsible individuals to participate in our entry-level Development Program. This program is meant to provide participants:
- A complete understanding of how to succeed in Automotive sales and grow your referral base.
- A detailed overview of sales and product knowledge.
- A thorough understanding of on-the-ground customer assistance.
- Development of the functional areas throughout our company.
- An opportunity to identify your areas of interest and strength that match our organization.
Ideal candidates will be:
- Extremely organized
- Able to meet pressing deadlines
- Eager to work independently and exercise sound judgment
- Committed to applying high personal standards of integrity and character
- A salary of $400.00 per week while you are in training for 90 days.
- Qualified individuals can earn well over $75,000 per year.
- We offer a full benefit program including 401K, medical and dental.
Please apply online or in person at Piedmont Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
4015 Clemson Blvd Anderson, SC.
No phone calls or email – MUST APPLY IN PERSON ONLY.
Please ask to speak with Jim Pierce – Service Manager in person.
We offer a full benefit program including 401K, medical and dental
- Performs work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
- Tests components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnoses, maintains, and repairs vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning
- Communicates directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Executes repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- High School diploma
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as an auto technician
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
- Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
- Learns quickly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team player
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ensures that customer’s cars are kept clean
- Maintain stall in an orderly and clean manner
- Ability to identify problems quickly
- Knowledge of automobiles
- Math, reading, and computer skills
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment